Sunday 12 May 2019

Introducing Mr Lockyer.

Hello Parents,

My name is Kyle Lockyer, and I am pleased to introduce myself to you, as I will be assisting in educating your children in Room 31 for the remainder of Term Two. I am currently finishing my Masters of Primary Education at the University of Notre Dame. I am very fortunate to be able to complete my internship at Wattle Grove Primary. Over the last two weeks I have spent at the school, I can see how fantastic and supportive the school community is. The students have been such a pleasure to know and teach.

For the remainder of the term, I will be using my knowledge and experience to assist the students in becoming not only academic superstars, but great people in the community. Year Six is such an important part of their schooling life, as they will be getting ready for the big wide world of high school. In saying this, Room 31, has already proven to have fantastic students with obvious bright futures ahead, and I am so pleased to be a part of it.

I look forward to meeting you all during my time here and please don’t hesitate to come in and have a chat.



No comments:

Post a Comment